[OM] Yet more Olympus system componants for sale

Subject: [OM] Yet more Olympus system componants for sale
From: "tnic" <tnic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:58:19 -0500
Yet more Olympus system componants for sale
New items added.
Contact TNIC@xxxxxxxxx

I am a serious hobby photographer - not a working  pro.

JPG DETAILED PHOTOS OF ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SERIOUS INQUIRES
All Items are in EXCELLENT TO PERFECT CONDITION.

You pay shipping.

REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME.
$700 OM3 Body - perfect condition. Totally manual with spot / spot average
metering. Works even if the battery is dead. Works in any weather - or
moisture condition. The "BACKUP" that never fails. Detailed photos of body
available. Perfect condition. Includes Beattie "Intense" bright focus screen
which directs light towards the eye rather than scatter it - matte grid does
not black out with long lenses. Grid is a great composition screen tool for
the rule of thirds.
$600 OM4T Excellent condition. Includes Includes Beattie "Intense" bright
focus screen which directs light towards the eye rather than scatter it -
matte grid does not black out with long lenses. Grid is a great composition
screen tool for the rule of thirds.
$800 OM4T NEW IN THE BOX - never had film run thru it. It was a spare body
never put into service. Includes Includes Beattie "Intense" bright focus
screen which directs light towards the eye rather than scatter it - matte
grid does not black out with long lenses. Grid is a great composition screen
tool for the rule of thirds.

Lenses
$650 or Best offer. OLYMPUS 16MM FULL FRAME  FISH EYE. THIS LENS IS A
KILLER!!! SUPER WIDE. Sells for $1180 in NYC Mail order shops. Will sell
BEST OFFER  PERFECT CONDITION. The 16mm fish-eye lens has a more general use
look
to it as opposed to the circular fish-eye lens. It is
excellent for creating a surreal look to an image,
emphasizing the close area or center, distorting more
towards the edges.
Olympus Zuiko 16mm 3.5 - 22
11 Elements 8 Groups
180 degree angle of view
minimum focus 0.2m / 0.7'
weight 185g / 6.5 oz.
length 31mm
built in filters
(Y48, 056, and Neutral)
Catalog No. 103-002
Zuiko 50mm F2 Macro Perfect condition Will sell for $450 or Best offer
Zuik 90mm F2 Macro Perfect condition. Will sell for $725 or Best offer

$425  or Best offer Olympus Zuiko 80mm F4  Macro copy Lens $700 From B&H
Best offer.
Olympus Zuiko ??80mm ?4.0 - ?32
6 Elements 4 Groups
9 degree angle of view
at highest magnification
used with auto bellows
or auto extension tube
magnifications .5X to 1.2X
weight 170g / 6.0 oz.
length 31mm
filters 49mm
Catalog No 103-731

$1800 or Best offer. TOKINA 300mm f/2.8 ATX SD-APO w/Hood
Super Dispersion Apo-Chromatic glass.

This lens was an industry standard for more than 9 years.
See http://www.thkphoto.com/catalog/t/atx300sdapo.html
Tokina's unique patented Internal Rear Focusing (IRF) system ensures
superior image quality from infinity to minimum focusing distance. By
maintaining constant lens length during focusing, it assures quick focusing
and good balance. Other extra features include an electronically flocked
lens hood to reduce glare, an easily detachable filter holder, plus a tripod
mount with 90° click stops. Ideal for professional indoor and outdoor
photos, fast action sporting events or even wildlife in its natural state.

Optical Construction 9 Elements / 7 Groups
Diagonal Angle of View 8°20'
Closest Focus Distance from Film Plane 2.4m (7.8ft)
Aperture Range f/2.8-f/32
Filter Size 112/35.5mm
Diameter 117mm (4.5")
Length 214.5mm (8.4")
Weight 2,140g (74.9oz)
Lens Hood MH112

The TOKINA 300mm APO OLYMPUS MOUNT.IS A  TOP PERFORMER!!! Huge
hunk-O-perfect glass. 112mm front filter size. I have razor sharp wildlife
photos taken with this lens. This lens with a 1.4X or 2X converter is
sharper then a cheaper Sigma 400mm lenses by a long shot (I did lens tests).
The quality pays for itself every time you shoot a photo!
Includes the Tokina lens case AND a custom made padded Nylon case for easy
carry! Also includes have the Tokina heavy metal lens shade and a custom
made light weight shade that velcros on. This allows you to use this lens in
the field with minimal weight.
Sells for $2300 at B&H if you can find one. Will sell for BEST REASONABLE
OFFER. If you serious about wildlife photography this lens is a must have.
Top rated by several magazines including Outdoor Photographer.

I can provide detailed jpg images of the lens for serious inquiries.
The lens is in PERFECT condition.

Includes
112 mm Front filter
Tokina lens case.
Tokina stovepipe metal lens hood
Plastic velcro on lens hood - very lightweight made for telescope.
Custom made Cordura Nylon padded case with large zipper opening and shoulder
strap to protect your investment.
TOKINA 70  210 Zoom F4-5.6 SD glass Macro zoom. Compact lens. $75 OR BEST
OFFER OLYMPUS MOUNT
TOKINA 28  70 2.8  4.3 Macro Zoom $70 OR BEST OFFER OLYMPUS MOUNT
==============
MACRO FLASH
==============
TTL Auto Multi connector (one in 3 out) $30
TTL auto cord T2m $25 each
Off camera T280 auto flash cord - curly flash cord allows the use of T280
off camera. Stretches to a couple of feet.

=================
MACRO EQUIPMENT
=================

$150 Auto Bellows $260 B&H $282 from me OR BEST OFFER  (includes focusing
rail)
Auto Extension tube 14 Sells for $65 at B&H - from me $35
Auto Extension tube 25 Sells for $75 at B&H - from me $40
Set or all three for $205 @ B&H $110 from me.
$75 Vivitar 2X extender - with macro focus capability. This tack sharp 2x
extender doubles the focal lenght of the lens. This particular model also
extends with a twist to 50mm extension macro tube. EXTREAMLY SHARP. Very
solid construction. A valuable tool when traveling light. Converts any lens
to a macro & Macro lenses to super macro. Take a 50mm and you will have a
50mm, 100mm telephoto and 100 macro!
Will sell best offer.

====
MISC
====
 Wire remote release - used with OM winder 2.
$70 Remote control shutter release. Uses transmitter unit and receiver unit
on an OM-Motor drive to fire flash. Great for animal photography close ups
or shooting an event from a remote location, Purchased for $125 Best offer.
Device was manufactured by Kenetic Electronics Ltd. I believe they are no
longer being manufactured.
$250 Including head
GITZO Performance Reporter 226 tripod & 275 Ball Head
275 Ball head supports 16 pounds
Features two section rapid center column that can be reversed.
Peak height is 6FT!!
Legs can be opened horizontal for low
Column can be turned upside down for macro work.
Four section leg collapses to 17.65 inches!!
Weighs 4.5 pounds Can support 13 pounds.
Will sell for best offer. Includes 2 section extension column and case.
I can provide detailed  JPG photos of the tripod and head for further
clarification
======
FLASH
======
T20 $50 B&H $35 from me OR BEST OFFER
T32 $T32 $190 B&H $133 from me OR BEST OFFER

Flash cables and connectors left  some sold
Large camera bag plenty of room for 4 or 5 lenses, flash camera with lens
attached or extra body. Large opening easy to work with
A Picture is worth a thousand words. Email me for photos of bag! Paid $225
will sell $100