[OM] Adapters

Subject: [OM] Adapters
From: TRUCCO Martin TENCO <TENMAT@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:26:49 +0300
        As I've stated in my previous e-mail, I am not a current Olympus OM
gear owner but I am trying to figure out whether to give it a try or not.
I've used some Zuiko optics and I like them. In my country (Argentina)
Olympus gear is not expensive but scarce (due to importers' laziness for
years). When I started to ask people about their opinions on my next gear,
some of them told me to try Pentax screwmount gear because you can get
cheap, excellent optics. The problem are the bodies (far behinds flash OM
features like flash TTL, mirror lockup, spot metering, multi spot metering,
etc.).

        Now the question: Have you ever tried an adapter to mount screwmount
lenses on your OM bodies? Do they have optics or not?

        Thanks

                            Martin Trucco
         Proud Member of the Foto Club Argentino
                    www.martintrucco.com.ar

Don Rodrigo stopped a while to rest and
wrote in his diary: "Yesterday we were attacked
by the indians...
successfully. I had to continue alone this trip
because the indians decided to stay to eat with
the soldiers, sorry: to eat THE soldiers"

                                                 Les Luthiers