[OM] Re: Tamron SP 180mm/F2.5 LD IF?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron SP 180mm/F2.5 LD IF?
From: "Marko Vrabec" <marko.vrabec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:05:47 +0100
> Can anyone give me the technical data of this lens (weight, size, filter size,
> close focusing distance)?

A great lens!

I am enclosing the info that was posted on the list by Greg Logiodice
some time ago. Sorry, it's in inches and ounces, but at least the
aperture range and no. of elements are in standard units ;-). I have
added unit conversions in parentheses where apropriate.

br,

Marko Vrabec
Kamnik, Slovenia