Re: [OM] OT What to do with all those negatives

Subject: Re: [OM] OT What to do with all those negatives
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Jan 2000 14:26:52 +1000
Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake
thusly:

> At 08:10 AM 1/28/00 +1000, Christopher J. Biggs wrote:
> [snip]
>
> >In theory I can say "show me all the images taken with my 900mm f/1.2
> >lens in 1997".

I didn't say whether the query would return any such images. :-)

> You have a 900mm f/1.2 Zuiko lens?  Do you use a Hummer as a tripod?  ;-)

That's the lens that comes with the war-surplus helium barrage balloon
as the first example of image stablization, long before C*n*n or N*k*n
thought of it.  Another Zuiko first.

cjb

p.s. To get back onto the off topic thread, I wish minilabs wouldn't
cut negs into 4.  I cut strips of 5 when I develop my own, which fits
a roll of 36 on one page.   To fit strips of 4 on one page, I have to
use the sleeves which fit two strips of 4 negs sideways down the page,
which gives me whiplash when I flip through my files, turning head to
suit each page.  Gotta go, the new kitten is lonely again.

--
Christopher Biggs -- chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Stallion Technologies Australia.
There's a bug in my mailer that mangles my sig but V guvax V'ir svkrq vg abj.