Re: [OM] T32 Diffuser (was List status)

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 Diffuser (was List status)
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:45:20 -0600
At 03:33 AM 1/26/2000 EST, you wrote:
>I made a very quick and dirty diffuser for my T32 from a piece of plastic
cut
>from a 1 gallon milk container. (The very thin milky white type.) If you cut
>it to fit so it is slightly sprung you can slide it into the normal slot for
>OM's own wide angle adapter. The advantage is you can have one in each
camera
>bag and keep a few spares. Not quite a Stofen but you can't beat the price
>and size and it does take some of the harshness off the flash.
>
>Tim Hughes
>Hi100@xxxxxxx

Actually Tim the Stofen diffuser is a little rectangular box that slides
into the filter groove, just like yours.  For $20.

Do you put a little bend in yours to make it easier to keep in place (as
opposed to cutting it to lie flat)?  How many stops do you lose with your
diffuser?

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA