Re: [OM] T32 Diffuser (was List status)

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 Diffuser (was List status)
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:33:04 EST
Somebody asked:
 <<
 Also, do you know of any diffusion attachment (like Lumiquest)
 for the T-32 Flash that will NOT cover the TTL sensor.

I made a very quick and dirty diffuser for my T32 from a piece of plastic cut
from a 1 gallon milk container. (The very thin milky white type.) If you cut
it to fit so it is slightly sprung you can slide it into the normal slot for
OM's own wide angle adapter. The advantage is you can have one in each camera
bag and keep a few spares. Not quite a Stofen but you can't beat the price
and size and it does take some of the harshness off the flash.

Tim Hughes
Hi100@xxxxxxx