[OM] ADITL3: Nrs. 27 and 28 are in!

Subject: [OM] ADITL3: Nrs. 27 and 28 are in!
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:41:14 +0100
Hi again guys!

I just put up the 27th and 28th entries of ADITL3!

Then some more remarks about ADITL3:
-I've been asked if there was a formal deadline for entries. Well, initially
I didn't really have any, but let's set it to this Sunday, then I can make
the final updates on this Monday and then leave the page "as-is".
-Then, I (and Acer and Hans) have noticed that at times the commenting
script gets stuck in a "while loop", I investigated the matter and it seems
to be caused by additional "carriage-return - line-feeds" that are entered
after the last comment line. I'm not certain if I can get around to fixing
this anytime soon, so maybe for the time being we can just refrain from
hitting <enter> after the last comment line?
-Because of the now introduced deadline, the posting of the names will be
postponed until Wednesday next week.
-Links are now present to the former two ADITL events.

Once more: have buckets 'o fun!

Cheerio!
Olafo