Re: [OM] OM-2S question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S question
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 10:00:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Tom Scales wrote:

> Well, I just got my 'new' OM-2S in the mail today.

[snip]

> How do you turn the thing off?  I don't want to kill the batteries.  I have
> the same question for the OM-4 I just bought.

As I posted in another thread - slip of paper under the battery cover,
tuck it down the side of the battery compartment when you want to use
the camera.  It's primitive but very effective.

I'd happily trade the program mode for a proper off switch though.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |