Re: [OM] EBay sales

Subject: Re: [OM] EBay sales
From: "Gettis John" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:34:47 -0800
My experiences with E-bay are mostly good.  The only thing that I can say
was a bad deal was a 72mm circular polarizer that makes a good coaster but
is a lousy filter. I had one transaction that got lost before they mailed it
but they returned my money and apologized My only other complaints are that
sometimes I paid to much for stuff but no one twisted my arm.  .   I think
that E-Bay for me has ben a good deal you just need to be careful and if
something sounds to good to be true it probably is.  When in doupt ask the
seller questions and keep the e-mailed response for refernce later.  I have
gotten things for my Olympus that I have never seen locally and as I said if
I paid too much it was my fault.  John Gettis