Re: [OM] long lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] long lenses
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:48:30 EST
joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The fact is that OM is a rather poor choice for wildlife photography. >>

Joseph you did not mention Novoflex.
I have had very good results using Novoflex follow focus lenses for wildlife
photography with my OM equipment. I have used them for many years and can
often get away with handholding them. This is true even for the longer units
since you can use them with the rifle stock attachment and can brace them
against your body. I currently own three and was very pleased to see Gary's
tests showing these are very good lenses.

Tim Hughes
Hi100@xxxxxxx