[OM] ADITL3

Subject: [OM] ADITL3
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:51:00 +0100
Hi,

It seems that today the access to the Webmail more or less works again, so I
was pleasanty surprised to find no less than 5 new submissions in my inbox!

These 5 new submission have just gone live, and yesterday I also added 3
more pictures, so we're now at a total of 25 with maybe 1 or 2 more coming
up over the next few days.

Wow! It's good stuff! I thought the initial launch already had some of the
best entries, but the latest 2 batches definitely contain some
_e_x_c_e_l_l_e_n_t_ stuff too, so check it out if you haven't already done
so!!!

Then I wanted to thank you guys for making the nice comments about the page.
They're appreciated, and it's my pleasure to put the stuff on the page. So,
I wanted to thank all you guys hereby for contributing (pictures and
comments) and making this ADITL event just a big a success as its two
predecessors were! :)

Furthermore I noticed a few comments left by members who I previously had
not heard of, and better yet, one of them also contributed a picture! It's
good to see more people participate than only the ones that normally
contribute to the list's posts. Great going, and I hope this is an ongoing
trend!

Finally, to answer Acer's question: I'm thinking of publishing the
photographer's names next Friday or so, so we can enjoy a few more days of
(relative) anonimity (sp?)...

Cheers!
Olafo