[OM] Thank You for the dropped OM4 replies!

Subject: [OM] Thank You for the dropped OM4 replies!
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:42:46 -0800
No photo has been presented yet and I do plan to post negative feedback.
I'll give the guy a couple more days to come clean before I drop his
eBay name on the list.

I was reluctant to mention this on the list at all but since many of us
here do use eBay still I thought it semi-on topic. Thanks again for all
the replies.

I knew that at $81.00, the body would almost certainly require a trip to
see John unless I was very very lucky (reported to work okay but had
intermittent mirror lockup). I would not have bid any higher under the
circumstances anyway. I was willing to take a gamble (again...anyone
want a non-functional Microtek 1850S slide scanner _real cheap_?)

I hope I did not start a physics thread that involves weights,
distances, and speed ;-)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
www.motorsportvisions.com