RE: [OM] Re: ADITL Censoring

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: ADITL Censoring
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:52:52 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Barry B. Bean wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:04:24 +0100, Olaf Greve wrote:
>
>>You're welcome. I just looked at ADITL2 and noticed there were 37
>>submissions for that one. Currently I have received 10 submissions in total,
>>I hope some more will be sent so we can make this an equally big fest as the
>>previous one.
>
>Mine will be en route this week.

As will mine...and the rest of the Zuiks might be interested to know that
the photo class I've signed up for will make us shoot Tri-X exclusively
(at least 10 rolls of 36), and we'll have to do all darkroom work as
well. OM-content: one person (out of 20) has an OM-1. Details later.

/AV
--
"Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again."
                                                --Simon & Garfunkle