[OM] A question about OM2n and the light meter

Subject: [OM] A question about OM2n and the light meter
From: Clendon Gibson <bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 05:57:00 -0800 (PST)
I was taking pictures inside with an open window
behind to let in the light. I noticed that when I put
my fez to the view finder the match needle would drop.
I did this several times trying to figure what was
going on. It occurred to me that possibly the light
meter was reacting in part to the light comming in the
viewfinder.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this common to
SLRs?

Thanks!