[OM] List Courtesy & SPAM

Subject: [OM] List Courtesy & SPAM
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:33:46 -0800
At 9AM this morning I checked my mail. Just over 50% were Clinton OT. At
2PM this aft when I checked again fully 75% were Clinton OT.

When I joined this list I invited members into my home to discuss Olympus
cameras. I am not naive enough that I didn't expect the occasional OT. I
did not expect the discourteous persistence of SOME list members in
starting and perpetuating these threads. This material is pure and simple
SPAM. It is interesting to note that a number of list members who
perpetuate these threads are the same ones who are most outspoken about SPAM.

Since we are being inundated with SPAM I would ask the list administrators
Shawn/Giles ?? to please step in and end this in the same way other SPAM
has been treated.

Thanks
BarryH