[OM] RC and OM-2S for sale

Subject: [OM] RC and OM-2S for sale
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:09:10 -0600
For those looking for either an RC or an OM-2S I've found both for sale at
Christian Photo in Des Moines Iowa (look up the number in switchboard).

The RC is USD $89 and the OM-2S is $225.  The RC looked in good condition
and the OM-2S is clean with a small dent in the upper-right corner (drop
damage) and minor brassing on the right edge of the bottom plate.

They also have a slew of "dime-a-dozen" zuikos and Olympus flashes.
Nothing exotic.  They usually get OM-10s in but specialize in Nikon and
Pentexs in the 35mm realm (humungous Pentex collection--retirement fund I
think), and lots of medium format equipment.

Christian Photo is a reputable dealer where I happen to spend most of my
available pennies these days.

Ken Norton