Re: [OM] RE: National Geographic, January 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: National Geographic, January 2000
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:27:33 +0100
Yo,

on Sat, 8 Jan 2000 23:21:12 -0000,  Donald MacDonald wrote:

>As an aside, has anyone from outside the US ever sent an OM body to Camtech?
>I am seriously considering this as an option for my beloved OM1n.

I sent him my OM-10 two years ago, and my OM-2 last year. No problems
whatsoever. Two days ago I sent him my new (used) OM-4, although Olympus in
Hamburg (who have also overhauled one of my cameras in the past) still
service that model - I just trust John far more.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx