[OM] 90mm f2 macro obtainable

Subject: [OM] 90mm f2 macro obtainable
From: Chloe <corella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:29:00 +0800
Tomoko is in Japan at the moment and came across two 24mm shift lenses
(still available y110,000).  She has also come across a new 90mm f2 macro
with box and possibly  international warranty.  The lens has been on
display but is otherwise new.  The price including Tomoko's finders fee,
trying for the warranty and for checking it's condition in detail and
shipping (I presume she means within the US) is 67,000 (US$636 roughly).
She mentioned that any taker would have to be able to send her a bank draft
in either Yen or US$ within the next couple of days.  I think she is
returning shortly so am not sure whether she means to her address in Japan
or the US.  Check with her - tomokoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  her internet access
and checking for mail is intermittent so do not expect an instant response.

Giles