[OM] ES-10 film scanner

Subject: [OM] ES-10 film scanner
From: Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 09:29:26 -0600
John,

I just browsed the Olympus Japan url:
http://www.olympus.co.jp  and it is updated on Jan.6,2000.
Then clicked to:
http://www.olympus.co.jp/LineUp/Endoscope/imagcap.html

It is a digital image capture/recorder from an endoscope and
from a digital camera.  It is called 'ImagCap'.  I will not
spend time on translating this page, though.

Again, if anyone is further interested, you should inquire
Olympus Japan at pr_dept@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to show that
there are interests in getting Olympus' products from
around the world, not only in Japan.

Jim Terazawa