Re: [OM] Crappy negs

Subject: Re: [OM] Crappy negs
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 22:59:12 -0500
Sounds like you and I started about the same time in our lives.  I was
on the yearbook staff as a junior.  I was very lucky and was sent to
several week-end photography workshops at the local university.  I
remember spending 8 hours the first day in a darkroom filled with Besler
B&W enlargers and safes full of 8X10 paper for me (of course the others
too <g>) to expose.

I got a little better later too!

Gregg