Re: [OM] Randomness prevails

Subject: Re: [OM] Randomness prevails
From: Mike Stoesz <mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 06:04:14 -0700
Ken, my choice/suggestion is to find an Olympus 35RC or RD. Both good glass,
both auto expousure with full manual override, both with coupled RF and both
not too large.
35RC's can be had for under $50 and 35RD are much harder to find but probably
can be purchased for $100.  Other slightly larger options--Olympus 35SPn or
Canon QL-17 GIII..  I also regularly use an Olympus 35DC-auto exposure, 40mm
f/1.7 lens, Exposure index to 800, CRF.  I usually carry these over my
shoulder, under a sportcoat.
This makes them secure, readily available, and concealed.

Happy New Year, Mike