Re: [OM] Printing Skill

Subject: Re: [OM] Printing Skill
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:51:54 -0800 (PST)

   Mike, thanks for the post. I am trying to get back
into the darkroom after many years and have had poor
results often. It sounds like I'm doing just as you
described, trying to make good B&W prints from
substandard negs. I plan to implement some of the
ideas you presented. I do have two questions. What is
your opinion on Ilford XP 2 super? And with so many
books on B&W printing, do you have any
recommendations?    thanks again .