Re: [OM] DO NOT REMOVE!

Subject: Re: [OM] DO NOT REMOVE!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 11:48:32 -0500
It is best to ignore the "if you want to be removed from this mailing list"
scam as it confirms your email address to them and THEN your address ends up
on one of those "2,000,000 email addresses that work for telelemarketing"
CDs.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743