Re: [OM] DO NOT REMOVE!

Subject: Re: [OM] DO NOT REMOVE!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 07:51:55 -0700
At 06:51 AM 1/3/00 -0400, David Cochran wrote:
>HI:
>     I wanted to be removed from some guy's BOTHERING emails on how to
>make a lot of money kind of messages. I did not realizad I was replying
>to the OL group. So please do not remove me from your list..

Wouldn't have mattered, Dave.  You have to send the "remove" message to the
automated 'bot that runs this List, not the humans on the List itself.
Instructions for doing that are at the Web page URL which is seen at the bottom
of *every* message posted to this List (which the 'bot adds to everybody's
messages, naturally enough).

As for the occasional spam on this List, I'm afraid there's not a huge amount
we can do about that -- once they "get our number," so to speak...

Garth