Re: [OM] Overhaul/repairment of OM-bodies in Europe?

Subject: Re: [OM] Overhaul/repairment of OM-bodies in Europe?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 07:53:10 -0700
On Mon, 03 Jan 2000, Chris Barker wrote:
<SNIP>
> Olympus Camera Club, PO Box 222, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 4SB.
> Tel, +44 20 7250 4583
> The OCC magazine editor is Mr Ian Aston, who used to work for Olympus UK.

Chris, Thanks a lot for your information. I will definitely try to contact the
places you mentioned to see if they will service my gear.

However, the "Olympus Camera Club" is new to me - I didn't know such existed.
Can you tell me a little more about what this is? It would appear that they
publish a magazine - what else? What are the membership fees etc.

Of course, a reference to a www-page or something similar would be just fine.

Thanks again for your time and your answers :)

Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering