Re: [OM] Overhaul/repairment of OM-bodies in Europe?

Subject: Re: [OM] Overhaul/repairment of OM-bodies in Europe?
From: "Chris Barker" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 08:28:17 +0000
Mange

There are several in the UK, one of which I have used.  I sent my OM1N to
Colchester Cameras in Essex last year for a repair to the meter; they
repaired the meter and serviced it for £82, less 10 0iscount for members of
the Olympus Camera Club.

Here are some telphone numbers:

Colchester Cameras, +44 1206 790009

Luton Camera Repirs, +44 1582 458323

Olympus Camera Club, PO Box 222, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 4SB.
Tel, +44 20 7250 4583
The OCC magazine editor is Mr Ian Aston, who used to work for Olympus UK.

As I understand it, you can use normal first class postage in the EU.

Chris

--
mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx