Re: [OM] Review Contest- www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/-What A Joke!!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Review Contest- www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/-What A Joke!!!!!
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 20:29:13 +0100
Jim Mueller wrote:

> What a joke! I've been submitting reviews for various photo equipment at
> http://www.PhotographyREVIEW.com/ for a couple of months. I even wrote
> one on the OM-1 just for fun.

[snip]

> Submitted by Greg Drzazgowski, Date Reviewed: 12/5/99 4:27:21 PM
>
> Casual photographer from Unionville, CT .
> Has 2-5 years experience in photography.
>
> Strengths:
> Great features, solid construction. Super value.
>
> Weaknesses:
>  none
>
> Other Products Used:
> Canon Rebel X/S
>
> Customer Service: great
>
>  Review Summary: If you're an advance amature you wants more than the
> cheap Rebel series than this is it. It has many features of professional
> models with ease of use and a great value.

Jim,
To be honest, what camera is this guy writing about? I can't see. Was he writing
about an OM-1, like you did?
Anyway, if I read a thing like the above, I still would not know anything about
the
specific camera, and that's not a winner!

> So much for contests!

I do see your point, and I agree - it sure was no winner (without knowing of the
other contributions (never visited the site)). There must have been a much
better
written one.

--
Regards/