[OM] Adjusting the aperture ring on my 55 1:1.2

Subject: [OM] Adjusting the aperture ring on my 55 1:1.2
From: "Marc Attinasi" <budgie@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:06:45 -0800
I just bought a 'perfect' 55 1:1.2 lens from eBay and, surprise, it is not
quite perfect. The aperture ring is not alligned with the numbers, in fact
it is off by one stop so that when the dot lines up with the '1.2' it is
really at f=2.

I am wondering if I can adjust this myself and avoid sending it in to
Camtech and parting with the $69 - I just paid for a 'perfect' lens, after
all!

Also, I am in need of a case and hood for it if anyone has a spare...

Thanks,
- marc