[OM] Trip to Grand Canyon

Subject: [OM] Trip to Grand Canyon
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:20:06 -0500
For those members of the list who have been to or live near the Grand
Canyon, I'd like your recommendations on where to fly into the area.  My
wife and I are planning a trip to the area either in the spring or summer of
'00.  Sights that are a must see are: Bryce, Zion, Capitol Reef,
Canyonlands, Grand Canyon, and Arches.

Any and all advice on accomodations, tips, dining areas, best time of year,
etc., are greatly appreciated.

I'll be packing every OM piece of gear I own for this one!

Ron

Ron & Mary Spolarich
caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.mscollectibles.com