RE: [OM] Is The OM-2S Trouble?

Subject: RE: [OM] Is The OM-2S Trouble?
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:40:10 -0600
Jim,

I've had one for about 4 years now -- purchased used from a local camera
store.  It got (for me) heavy use, i.e. 4+ rolls of film per week for a
long time and worked without fault until about a year ago at this time,
when it froze up solid.  It took a long overdue CLA from Camtech to make it
better again, after which it continued to perform very well.

I'd recommend one to you if it's features are what you're looking for.

Dave