Re: [OM] Re: Shoot the moon

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Shoot the moon
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 22:42:04 -0800
Actually, the problem I had, was a 2000mm lens on a very shaky tripod, even
using mirror lockup, the shutter curtains moving was still too much
vibration. These were the best, some of the others were much worse. I hope
someday to acquire a good mount in my travels, so until I do, I am limited
to cripple-ware. I guess I will have to sell a few more ocicats, or one
exotic would be enough.
Catmaster