[OM] Audiophile help

Subject: [OM] Audiophile help
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 10:24:19 -0600
Sensing that there are a number of audiophiles lurking out there in Oly-list
space, I must ask if any one of you can help me locate a replacement stylus for
my Shure V15 Type VI cartridge.  Please reply off list.   I apologize for using
list bandwidth in this way, but if successful this may solve a problem that has
vexed me for almost TEN YEARS, so I can't pass up the opportunity.  The
diversity of this group endlessly amazes me.

regards,

m.

ps:  those who reply can ask me about my Swan IV speakers....