Re: [OM] New film

Subject: Re: [OM] New film
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:02:19 -0700
At 10:15 AM 12/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>I found the article on the new film in our local Review Journal newspaper.
>Here is the scan.
><http://spottedcats.com/olympus/fimclip.jpg>http://spottedcats.com/olympus/fimclip.jpg
>
>Catmaster

If this is true (and I don't doubt it, but they may run in to unexpected
roadblocks trying to commercialize it), then it really *will* revolutionize
available-light photography.  Hopefully, they can make it panchromatic, use the
usual colour-coupling dyes and make it fine-grained enough for those of us
spoiled by the present generation of excellent (but not low-light) films.
Hell, even a good B&W film using this would be wonderful!

Garth