[OM] Hello Christoph

Subject: [OM] Hello Christoph
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:59:55 -0800
Welcome to the list.
You really do have great experience with the OM system.
I am sure you will find this list a very interesting place to be.

May I suggest to you when replying from the digest version
to change the subject line.  Some of us do not read all the mail
that comes like this:  [OM] Re: Olympus-digest V2 #1312
and we would hate to miss useful and interesting material.

Regards,
Charlie Loeven
Las Vegas, Nevada
USA