Re: [OM] 25mm tube (was T20 guide table)

Subject: Re: [OM] 25mm tube (was T20 guide table)
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:46:15 +0800
There is "Tamron SP F System", which was designed for different camera
manufacturer's lenses. You need the SP version (with 7 elements) for
maximum performance. I had the 4 element version which was very poor,
the 2X SP is very sharp, but higher field curvature, for landscapes you
need to stop down the prime to around F4, for macros you may not
notice the problem.The Tamron has the advantage of able to use on
many Zuikos, but the Olympus 2X-A can only fit a small range of lenses.

No matter what brand of 2X, you will need the 6 or 7 elements one for better
performance, the 4 elements can be use...but for non important shoots.

C.H.Ling