RE: [OM] 25mm tube (was T20 guide table)

Subject: RE: [OM] 25mm tube (was T20 guide table)
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:35:25 -0500
Don't try the Tamron, it is designed to be used with the Tamron lenses with
adapter removed, therefore won't work on OM.  Vivitar 75-250 or 70-150 is
good for "Vert" because they are a little longer than 25mm and will give
higher magnifications. Standard Vivitar TC comes apart quite easily.  Good
ones to buy are Soligor or other "off brand" types- really cheap!
I've picked up a few TC's for ~$10 stores.  Can likely get one for you in ~
1 week.
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

<snip>
Any word on the Vivitar 2X (is this "Vert"?) matched for their 75-150,
or tamron 2X SP, or other recommendation? I doubt I could afford a
genuine zuiko 2X A, if I could even find one...
Dylan