Re: [OM] Zuiko For Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko For Sale
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:35:58 EST
Dave B. writes:

<< Gary -- figure out a way to charge each person looking at the tests 5
cents.  You'll probably get a tidy sum each month.  I'm exempt because I gave
you the idea, OK? >>

Actually Gary Schloss thought of that idea first.  :-)  Considering that over
20 OM List subscribers contributed to the Lens Test Fund, this site will
remain free for the looking.  What is in it for me?  I get a collection of
Zuikos that are hand picked as showing the best performance among various
samples.

Folks: be on the lookout for any store clearing out Fujichrome 64T stock.
Since the Fujichrome 64T Type II emulsion has been on shelves since last
July, I would suspect that the older stuff will be finding its way to
clearance bins.  I'm interested in it if you can find it.  I want to be able
to keep enough on hand to be able to add an interesting lens test now and
then. A good price: $5 to 6.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV