[OM] Lens Handbook

Subject: [OM] Lens Handbook
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 09:24:34 +0000
TMLee:
>>>Dear Zuikies & Zuikettes............
Where can I get a copy of this book ?

What does it look like ?<<<

Copies crop up occasionally on eBay. It's a standard notebook-sized
paperback. The cover is black with big blue block letters (fading to
white).

There are two versions, but the only difference I can see is that the
later version includes the 50/2 macro and the earlier one doesn't. There
may be other changes, but if there are they're minor. They don't jump
out at me.

Of course the book has been out of print for years. I've seen them for
$5.95 in the closeout bin at a local camera store and I've seen them for
sale for $80 in specialty catalogs.

--Mike