[OM] my ADITL hopeful

Subject: [OM] my ADITL hopeful
From: "Dirk and Carla Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 18:46:35 +0000
We are going down to the Mall in Wash DC for new year's eve. I'm bringing
the OM2n, winder 1, T20 and 50/1.4. I bought 6 rolls of fuji NHG II @ 8$
each. I hope I get something good. I'm expecting people in costume
everywhere. I'm sure there will be many Y2K bugs, people in diapers,
antichrists, and grim reapers among the usual "colorful" DC crowd. The Prez
himself is supposed to be there, so I'm sure security will be tight. It'll
probably be the safest place to be, actually.

I'm hoping that the artificial lighting will be good enough to focus with
the f/1.4. It's my fastest lens, so I don't see a point in bringing any of
the others. We're going down there after dinner, so it will be plenty dark
by then.

I'm also packing the pocket hand warmers as well. My wife gets cold easy, so
I may wind up taping them all over her body.....<g>

Anyone have any suggestions?

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright