[OM] Olympus to M42 adapter wanted

Subject: [OM] Olympus to M42 adapter wanted
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 08:11:52 +1000
Does anyone know where I can obtain an adapter to fit a Pentax screw mount
lens to my OM's?.  I've had one on order in Aus for sometime, but have now
been told by the dealer that they are discontinued.

I have one for Contax/Yashica, but would much prefer to use the OM's with
it.

I know it's sacrilege but I could not afford a Zuiko fisheye.

Thanks, and best wishes to all for Christmas and the New Year.

Stephen