Re: [OM] A plea for Digest readers

Subject: Re: [OM] A plea for Digest readers
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:52:26 -0800
===If you are a digest reader, please don't just hit the reply button to
participate in threads.  The subjects will all come out like >[OM] Re:
olympus-digest V2 #1295".  Please go through the added effort of changing
your subject to match the particular thread your participating in.

Thanks,====

I must agree with Skip here.
The other day I had 130 messages in my OM box.
I deleted almost all the digest replies without opening them.
And I would also like to request the replied to messages be
sniped to lessen the redundancy.

Thanks
Charlie L.