Re: [OM] the future of turntables

Subject: Re: [OM] the future of turntables
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:43:03 -0500
At 10:44 AM 12/18/99 -0500, you wrote:

I belive you hit the nail on the head...

Denton,
Now that I DON'T need one, I seem to be seeing them in many more places than
I did the 8 or 10 years ago that I was looking. Could they be getting MORE
available due to some resurgence? Or, maybe, 10 years ago would coincide with
the widespread availability of CDs, and stores just abandoned the turntable
all at once at that time, only to realize later that they should stock one or
two anyway. ?

George S.

Regards,
Denton Taylor