[OM] New Gallery (beta!)

Subject: [OM] New Gallery (beta!)
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:06:21 -0800
Greetings from your friendly list host...

I've been off list for a while now, only occasionally dropping in to browse
some discussions, while Giles has been generously offering to help with the
list admin.

I am in the process of updating my web gallery with some scripts to make it
easier for me to keep it up to date. If anyone is interested in taking a look,
I'd
appreciate any feedback on how these pages appear on different browsers:

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/photo.html

The new pages require Javascript 1.2 (ie: Netscape or IE 4.x or above).

Best wishes to all for the holiday season!