Re: [OM] Zoom Zuiko Sighted

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom Zuiko Sighted
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:32:04 -0700
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, WKato@xxxxxxx wrote:

> > How does the 200/4 case compare to the 200/5? Anyone tested them side
> >  by side with third party 200mm cases?
> >  -
> >  B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel               bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  Peach Orchard, MO
>
> Do we have a volunteer for a test case?

Well, I am expecting a 200/4 one of these days. Anyone willing to
donate a 200/5, then I will be happy to apply my comparative and
comprehensive 30-years-of-field-test to them ;)

No??? Ohh, well - I thought so.

--thomas

PS: I am expecting to add a body to my collection soon. Prefer a
brand new one and will probably end out with a 3Ti or something.
However we should apply enough peer preasure on Olympus for them to
release an OM5. Would love to be the first in my block to own such