RE: [OM] Greenish viewfinder image - is this unusual?

Subject: RE: [OM] Greenish viewfinder image - is this unusual?
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:24:07 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Chip Stratton wrote:

> Same happens with mine. Rotating a polarizer causes the green to become much
> more pronounced. Whats also interesting is that the green is most apparent
> in the lower half of the viewfinder. And, peeking through the gap under the
> mirror, the light hitting the secondary mirror has a reddish cast.

  Very weird. Of all the SLR's I've owned, this is a first. Glad to hear
about yours, specially the polarizer thing (you should have seen me
feverishly trying different polarizers on it the first time it happened.
:-)
  I'll have to check for the redlight business ! No haze on mine's mirror,
btw.

                            *= Doris Fang =*