[OM] Misadventures in shopping (info needed re TTL auto cord 2)

Subject: [OM] Misadventures in shopping (info needed re TTL auto cord 2)
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 Dec 1999 17:53:23 +1000
Greetings all,
                A month or so ago, I ordered an item from a supplier
in the US.  The item they sent turned out not to meet my
specifications, so they offered me an exchange (not refund).

I said if they had a TTL cord for OM-2 and T-20 flash, send me that
instead.

Today, a "TTL auto cord 2" arrived.   It doesn't fit.

My questions:

        1.  What *does* a "TTL auto cord 2" fit?
        2.  What cord do *I* need for OM-2n and T20?
        3.  Anyone need a  "TTL auto cord 2"?

Regards,
        cjb.