[OM] Get yer Zuikos here!

Subject: [OM] Get yer Zuikos here!
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 15:44:35 -0600
Zuiks,

Being in the Zuiko-buying frenzy that I am, I'm replacing some of my lenses
with faster/better/turbocharged ones, and I've got a couple to sell.
 Figured I'd give the list 1st shot prior to hitting eBay.

Zuiko 28/2.8  E+ condition.  Glass perfect, minor brassing on the aperture
ring.  Comes with front & rear caps & UV filter.

Zuiko 24/2.8  User condition.  Excellent lens, but it ain't purty.  Perfect
both optically and mechanically, lots of brassing and a minorly dinged
filter ring, though I haven't had a problem putting filters/shades on it.
 Comes with front & rear caps, UV filter, metal Olympus hood (mint-) and
the Olympus hard case (E++).

Zuiko 100/2.8 E++ condition.  My favorite lens!  Minor brassing on the
aperture ring, but otherwise perfect.  Comes with front & rear caps, UV
filter and an Olympus hard case (mint-)

28/2.8 - $75 US
24/2.8 - $80 US
100/2.8 - $130 US

Prices include shipping via USPS in the US, though I'll ship anywhere
there's a Zuikoholic.  All front caps are Olympus in varying condition.
 Rear caps may or may not be Olympus.  Both cases have the funky little
plastic straps attached

You can return 'em if you don't like what you get.  Please reply off-line
if you're interested.  Anything unsold goes on eBay around this time
tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dave