[OM] Attachments - (was - possible virus heads up in msg)

Subject: [OM] Attachments - (was - possible virus heads up in msg)
From: "Arnab Kumar Banerjee" <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 13:43:53 PST
Hi gang,
Is it possible to send an attached file with a message to this list? Does the list server permit attachments? e.g I do not have a web site, so if i wanted you guys to comment on a photo, can i scan the photo and send it as an attached .jpeg? During my six months on the Oly list, i have never seen any attachments with any list member's message - is it a matter of list protocol or a restriction on the mail server?
Intrigued,
Arnab.