Re: offtopic virus Q RE: [OM] XA and flash

Subject: Re: offtopic virus Q RE: [OM] XA and flash
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 02:45:17 -0800
Hi!

     I think it was only coincidentally that Netscape 2 under Windows
3.1 would crash when I tried to get my e-mail.  I didn't open that
virus .exe.

     I've kept the computer simple and can reinstall Windows and
Netscape when there's a glitch.  I anxiously await the year 2000,
as Windows 3.1 is supposedly not Y2K compatable.  I have back up
(  DOS, is it still needed?  :-)   ) programs, like Telix (a text only
communication program) and of course, Pine.

                                Cheers,

                                                Rich Lahrson
                                                tripspud@xxxxxxxxx