jim, calm down was Re: possible virus heads up in msg Re: [OM] XA , and

Subject: jim, calm down was Re: possible virus heads up in msg Re: [OM] XA , and flash
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:18:14 -0800 (PST)
Lars is most likely NOT doing this on purpose. Happy99 attaches itself and
goes out UNKNOWN to the sender. He may not know what's happening.

Lars: suggest you get a recent or updated AV program soon. Norton is the
most popular.

Everyone else: run AV on your system if you  haven't done so; it would be
better if you had VSafe running in the background at all times.

Me: I use Pine via a dial-up to a UNIX shell, so I'm safe :)

/AV
--
webpage under re-organization; "We apologize for the inconvenience" -Adams